Wednesday, July 08, 2009

podcast

Since I'm not feeling very creative, I thought I'd share one of my favourite podcasts with y'all. If you like running, like dogs, like accents from New England, or enjoy witty banter, you might like 4 feet running. It is put out by Nik and Dan- a couple from New England. She's a marathoner, he used to be a non-runner but has now finished his first half-marathon and is training for his second. I love the banter, but I also love his story. He started with the Couch to 5K program and just kept going from there. He came in dead last in a race, and just kept going from there. She just keeps running and running... He's a newspaper man, she's an artist. I don't know why, but I just love to listen.

Anyway, you can check it out from their website, or just search "4 feet running" in itunes and it will bring up the podcast.

No comments: