Tuesday, July 14, 2009

i am a geek

And I'm ok with it.

For months, there has been construction going on at what once was the Jacob store in the mall near my place (do not fear, Jacob did not leave, but rather relocated to a larger location within the mall). For months, there was no signage as to what was going in. One day early in the construction, I was walking on the level above the store and noticed that the "roof" of the construction said "Apple Canada" on it. I think my heart skipped a beat at the thought of what might really and truly be going in there.

The other day, I walked by the front of the store and what did I see, but the infamous apple logo. And finally today, the email from Apple telling me that Saturday is the day...the day I live in a city with an Apple retail store. I'm smiling on the inside.

(and I had a great weekend- stay tuned for a recap and some pictures)

No comments: