Thursday, June 25, 2009

remember when I said it wasn't puddle of goo hot?

Well, it is now getting pretty close to that. The humidex is about 40 degrees and my apartment is feeling pretty toasty. I am thankful that my bus home was very air conditioned, and I am very thankful for the breeze that is helping me feel just a little bit cooler.

I'm definitely not running until later tonight when it cools down a bit...lets just hope those thunder storms don't ruin my chances of getting out there.

In other news, things are looking up on the apartment hunt front- we might not be hobos come August 1st after all...

3 comments:

Kirst said...

Yay for a place. Boo for being a pile of goo.

k said...

well, i still haven't heard back from the guy with a definite yes that we have it. i left him two messages...so i don't really have confirmation yet so keep your fingers crossed :)

liz said...

And if you do end up as hobos, I promise to bring your sandwiches and thermoses of coffee to ease your transition into life on the street.

Or of course, you would always be more than welcome to stay here if need be :)