Wednesday, June 10, 2009

heading to the green mountain state

I'm not ignoring the posting, it has just been a crazy week of many life stresses. When things (good and bad) happen, they tend to happen in bunches. It seems to be the way I roll (you know, like the time I got engaged, planned a wedding, quit my job, moved across the country, started living with Jordan, and tried to find a new job all in the span of a few months). I'll be back with good news, sad news, and hopefully some good pictures...and with any luck, some stories of a run or two through the hills of Vermont. Until then, enjoy the week, and I'll try to eat some Ben and Jerry's for you.

5 comments:

lu said...

are you taking a new german for a spin to the states?!

Liz said...

eat some ben and jerry's, bring back some ben and jerry's...

Have a lovely time!

Heather said...

You have the biggest big toes I have every seen. I just thought I'd remind you of that.

Leslie's Keith said...

I 'Heart" Vermont...say Hi to Mount Mansfield for me...great hike to the top!

Have Fun!

Keith

Oh She Glows said...

I hope everything is ok??

Man that sounds like a crazy few months...almost like my summer in '08.

And damnit I wish we had B+J in canada!!!