Friday, June 19, 2009

a beautiful run

I promised run pictures from Vermont- and here they are. Every time Jordan and I go there, we always seem to say "you know, I'm a city person, but I could probably live here for at least a little bit" Here is why:





Seriously...I got to run here. Sure, I felt pretty terrible the entire time, but I blame that on the circumstances of my trip there and the fact that there was alcohol served a pretty much every meal...but the scenery made the "oh dear god, if the house isn't around that corner i might just lose it" feel just a little better.



(and he just kept getting further and further away)

I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I loved taking them. They were all taken around South Londonderry, Vermont. A beautiful place if you ever get to visit- as is most of Vermont actually...I highly recommend driving through Middlebury if you every get the chance (and checking out the Ben and Jerry's factory in Waterbury isn't so bad either...if you go on your birthday you get free ice cream!)

and notice the new pic on the sidebar that links directly to operation beautiful...join in and make people (and yourself) smile

4 comments:

Heather said...

you forgot the part about the beautiful run with your beautiful sister.

k said...

it is true. i did forget that part.

i also went for a beautiful run with my beautiful sister (who I am the complete opposite of apparently). we both had terrible runs...but we liked being together. she rocked the hill...i did not.

Lulu said...

Your pictures are wonderful, so picturesque!

k said...

Lulu- i think the scenery kind of lends itself to pictures. One of the first words that comes to mind when I think about Vermont is "picturesque"