I was tagged by Kirsten over on this post and I'm a little late...but better late than never?
Anyway, so I'm supposed to let you know 10 truths about myself. In the spirit of April Fool's Day, I'll throw in an eleventh, but it will be false. Can you guess the lie?
1. I did a total of 27 work-outs in the month of March. Believe it or not, I actually did have more than 3 "rest" days (cause some days I do a lunch work-out and an after work one).
2. Every morning, I do 100 crunches and 50 pushups. (And no, I didn't count those in my work out total)
3. I really like unfiltered apple juice. It is one of my favourite drinks.
4. I recently have started to eliminate as much fake sugar from my diet as possible. I haven't given it up all together, but I'm trying to get rid of as much as possible. This means fewer fizzy drinks...which is probably a very good thing.
5. I find it hard to live up to my own expectations.
6. I wish we all came with a little book telling us what we are good at and what our "true calling" is. I understand that we learn far more by figuring it out for ourselves, but I'd really like to know what it is that I'm truly good at and what it is I should be when I grow up.
7. The Dixie Chicks are an important part of my running mix.
8. In this last couple of years, I am finally starting to see my parents as people and not as these mythical parental creatures.
9. I feel like my pizza is naked without a little Frank's Red Hot.
10.My blog link is not a part of my profile on Facebook.
11. I'm embarrassed to say it, but I frequent Perez Hilton pretty much daily. I have no idea why and I hope there is some sort of support group to help me stop.
So there you go. Want to be tagged? DO it. Tell me 10 things about yourself (and hey, you can throw in a lie if you want too). Mini eggs to the winner/guesser of the lie.*
*I cannot guarantee I will follow up on that, but I'll try