Wednesday, April 01, 2009

ten truths

I was tagged by Kirsten over on this post and I'm a little late...but better late than never?
Anyway, so I'm supposed to let you know 10 truths about myself. In the spirit of April Fool's Day, I'll throw in an eleventh, but it will be false. Can you guess the lie?

1. I did a total of 27 work-outs in the month of March. Believe it or not, I actually did have more than 3 "rest" days (cause some days I do a lunch work-out and an after work one).

2. Every morning, I do 100 crunches and 50 pushups. (And no, I didn't count those in my work out total)

3. I really like unfiltered apple juice. It is one of my favourite drinks.

4. I recently have started to eliminate as much fake sugar from my diet as possible. I haven't given it up all together, but I'm trying to get rid of as much as possible. This means fewer fizzy drinks...which is probably a very good thing.

5. I find it hard to live up to my own expectations.

6. I wish we all came with a little book telling us what we are good at and what our "true calling" is. I understand that we learn far more by figuring it out for ourselves, but I'd really like to know what it is that I'm truly good at and what it is I should be when I grow up.

7. The Dixie Chicks are an important part of my running mix.

8. In this last couple of years, I am finally starting to see my parents as people and not as these mythical parental creatures.

9. I feel like my pizza is naked without a little Frank's Red Hot.

10.My blog link is not a part of my profile on Facebook.

11. I'm embarrassed to say it, but I frequent Perez Hilton pretty much daily. I have no idea why and I hope there is some sort of support group to help me stop.

So there you go. Want to be tagged? DO it. Tell me 10 things about yourself (and hey, you can throw in a lie if you want too). Mini eggs to the winner/guesser of the lie.*

*I cannot guarantee I will follow up on that, but I'll try

9 comments:

Leslie's Keith said...

Mmmm...Mini Eggs...

Think I'll just go out and buy some now..instead of trying to figure out a 'lie' from someone I only know electronically! (And who admits they may not even deliver the goods if we do figure it out!)

Why is it whenever I visit your blog, I have to go out and get a 'treat'..

Donuts, Bacon, Chocobacon, now Mini Eggs...dangerous blog you've got...guess I'd better go for a run...

Keith

Kirst said...

So I'm going to make a guess. It's either the dixie chicks one or your first one about 27 workouts. That's just crazy. Although I would love to be able to do that.

lu said...

i am going to guess that you do not like unfiltered apple juice, mostly because i myself don't like it so i am finding it hard to believe that it would be one of the things you would mention about yourself. but then again, why would you include it?!

so maybe the one about the dixie chicks??

Leslie's Keith said...

OK...

Went for run...had some Mini Eggs...(really)

OK..give up the lie...which was it?

Keith

k said...

I'll wait a little longer to reveal the lie.

Ok, I'll follow through with the mini eggs. If more than one person guesses correctly, I'll randomly select a winner. So take a wild guess if you haven't guessed already. (Jordan, no guessing) So go ahead and guess.

Leslie's Keith said...

OK...because I can always have more Mini eggs...

Lets say you only do 25 push ups and 50 crunches each morning...

Or you don't do them 'every morning'

Coffee is more important anyway...

KB

S said...

I'll guess #8 is the lie. Parents aren't people! :)

What are Mini Eggs?

lu said...

woah, woah, woah. do they not have Mini Eggs in the states?!

i know they have them in the uk, but those are bad, bad, bad. ours are delicious, delicious, delicious!

S said...

Ok, I googled them. Yes, I do know what mini eggs are, but I've never heard them referred to without the Cadbury's in front of it, which is what threw me off.

I can say I've never known anyone here in Kansas to get quite so excited about this particular candy as you guys apparently are. So maybe you do get a better version of them.