- I seem to have an almost constant stomach ache these days. It has been about a week of consistant tummy trouble. I haven't enjoyed it much.
- That didn't stop me from eating at Friendly's yesterday. But I think that meal is why my stomach was in a terrible place last night and still hurts today.
- After eating at Friendly's, I think I have a better idea of why obesity is such a problem. $9.99 for a burger, fries, drink and a sundae...
- I was at Friendly's because a friend and I decided to take a quick road trip to northern New York for the day. It is only 2 hours away...and certain groceries are not only cheaper (Kashi Go Lean Crunch 2 pack for less than $6) but you can also get products that aren't available in Canada. I have a couple of new yoghurts to try now :)
- Someone with a southern Alberta area code called me at 2:10 this morning (well, I guess at 12:10 for them). Was it you?
- I'm getting pretty excited for my trip to Calgary. Not only do I want to see some of the people I really miss but I also want to check out some new chocolate and coffee in town. (although that coffee might not be that new. I think I may have had it before)
- I hope I can get at least a couple of runs in while I'm there. I'm also hoping to try a spin class.
- Do you think I need some sort of costume for my role as head cheerleader at the race? (and i hope the weather forecast changes I'm leaving this for this. Plus, I'm not sure Heather will appreciate racing in the snow)
(And there is still lots of time to donate to the Ottawa Hospital Foundation and to issue any sort of statements about donating based on performance. I'm practising using the video function on my camera just in case Jordan manages those push ups at the end of the race...gotta have proof!)