Monday, December 15, 2008

just curious

So does anyone know anyone in San Francisco? Someone that would know where two people flying in sometime in the evening might be able to get dinner on Christmas night? Or who would at least know that it would be futile to do that and can recommend a pizza or chinese food delivery place that would deliver to Pacific Heights on December 25th?

I'm hoping we will be able to find something. Meanwhile, I am pretty darn excited to be escaping the snow banks, frozen sidewalks, and slush puddles in just over a week.

6 comments:

Kirst said...

And then ypu can look forward to joining us back in the land of snow. Hopefully we'll have a chinook by then.

Kirst said...

oops should be you not ypu. I'm not feeling so hot so I'm not really noticing mistakes.

Leslie's Keith said...

Don't know what you plan to do there, but for a food fix, try "Pacific Catch" (2027 Chestnut) for the best (affordable) fish tacos around. It's a little hole in the wall type eatery that we stumbled upon while down there exploring all the trails in marin Highlands just accross the Golden gate Bridge.

Just stumbled onto you blog while reading comments on "Go Holly Go"...our dear friend Holly.

Have a great trip to the Bay Area! (The trails around there are as fantastic as the city!)

Keith and Leslie

www.banfftrailtrash.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I think that Cate's brother and family are living there...I'll get her to ask him.

Dee

lu said...

blast! i do not know anyone there. but what a great trip!

Fred said...

Robin Williams lives there...and of course I'm sure his house has lots of room in it. I'll see if I can find his phone number.