Saturday, November 15, 2008

saturday morning links

This is mostly to help Heather not be frustrated when the video starts on that bottom post. I'm pretty sure this one should push it off the front page.

Anyway, here are some links for a Saturday morning:

-Apparently the privy council has managed to stumble across "the things i know". I wonder if they read my comment about the gonad kick.

-Scientists now claim the know which came first: the egg

-I've been scouring the internet for restaurants in San Francisco. Here are a few I'm already dreaming about:
Plus, I hear there is some really good sushi. I can't wait.

There, so hopefully that pushes the video post off the page so that Heather will no longer be annoyed, and it will no longer startle me.

4 comments:

Devo said...

We have a small San Francisco guide for the two of you to use while visiting the bay city.

Heather said...

Yay!!!! Thank you!

Kirst said...

Is there a reason I wasn't seeing a video?

K said...

Kirsten- it was on the November 3rd post. I've looked at it with both Firefox and Internet explorer, so I'm not sure why you weren't seeing it. I will try to link it, hopefully it works.


this post