Sunday, September 07, 2008

love it

As a part of my quest to get my picture taken with Jack Layton, I signed up for the NDP newsletter. I get emails every so often, letting me know what's up with the party and what they feel I should know about how the other parties are messing up. I don't always read it, I don't always agree, but I think we can all agree that the subject line that greeted me when I opened my email just now is hilarious:
Stephen Harper just quit his job.

That's almost as good as the conservative "We're better off with Harper" campaign.

Anyway, I now have to figure out how to vote in absentia because come October 14th, when you all should be voting, I won't be in my riding.

3 comments:

Reverend Joyleaf said...

You have some options, one of which is by mail.

lu said...

love it too!

i remember voting by mail once too, it means you have to vote before everyone else does.

and would you believe that i have a friend who got her photo with jack at the recent hiv/aids conference in mexico city?! i was pretty jealous. but not quite as jealous as i would be if it were david suzuki.

Lulu said...

excellent, I also to vote for an alberta riding while being elsewhere... good call!