Wednesday, August 06, 2008

just checking in

I feel some posts brewing, but for now, I'll just check in:
-I got to have dinner with my dad last night. It was lovely. And if you are looking for a place to eat in Ottawa, I recommend Murray Street. You'll find it on Murray St. I'm glad he's coming back next week for more than a few hours...

-I got to have lunch with my sister today. Although my lunch wasn't very tasty, the company was wonderful. It made me miss her though. I wish she was coming back soon.

-Still training for the half marathon at the end of September. I guess I should actually sign up one of these days. (and before August 27th, since the price goes up at that point)

-I haven't been sleeping super well. Hopefully that changes soon because it is bringing me down a bit.

-Trying to plan my trip back to Calgary in October. Will anyone be around? My conference is from the 8th to the 11th in Banff. Anyone is welcome to come out for dinner and a mountain visit! But I also have to figure out what days I'll be in Calgary...

That's all for now, but again, I think I'll have some posts soon.

5 comments:

Kirst said...

Umm let me think... Will I be around in October? Of course. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to talk to you guys. I wish I could see you guys more often.

Anonymous said...

I will!!! I will!!!

Let me know what the dates are. I'll come visit you in Banff or see you when you're in Calgary...as long as I get to see you!

Dee

Heather said...

I didn't love my lunch either but the non-lunch parts were great. Especially threatening those official documents...

lu said...

yes, yes, yes, i will be around! and we are RARELY in the same place so i hope we can make it happen.

K said...

heather, i told my boss about that and she got a kick out of it.