Saturday, July 12, 2008

almost old

Well, I'm now 28. I think that puts me at almost being old right? I definitely don't feel like I'm old, in fact, I'm surprised I'm as responsible as I am. I have a pension plan, an RRSP, an investment account...I'm practically an adult. Sure, I don't have a car or a house...but that also means pretty much no debt. THAT'S when I'll become a real adult: when I owe the bank more than I make in a year (or two years, or three years).

Anyway, this is really just a pointless post to get that MAD tv post off the top. But, it is a beautiful weekend here in Ottawa (though it might get a little too hot at some points), so I'm just going to enjoy some time out and about. Weird to think that July is almost half over!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You're mouldy too.

lu said...

you know, i keep thinking i am 28 but i am still 27. but i have never FELT 27, weird.

hope your 28th celebration was fantastic!