Monday, April 14, 2008

ah don cherry

The video isn't up yet, and when it is, if I can find a way to post it I will. BUT...obviously it is the most wonderful time of the year: NHL playoff time.
Usually that means a little too much Don Cherry, but today, Coach's Corner was possibly the most entertaining few minutes of television I have seen in a long time.

I'm not sure what was better, Don Cherry moving Ron MacLean's arm out of the way, Don Cherry going on and on about loving your stick (in fact he told all you kids out there to get that stick out of the back of dad's car and to bring it into your bedroom), or Ron MacLean saying that he'd be sleeping with his Sherwood tonight. bringing his Sherwood to bed tonight.

GOLD Jerry...GOLD.

(oh, and Go Flames Go. My aunt was at the game last night and said it was craziness.)

Thanks to Steve, check the comments for the link to the clip. Or, click here.

4 comments:

lu said...

that is hilarious! i miss playoff season in canada... such good times. so many games to watch, so much don cherry to handle, and so much excitement in the air.

Kirst said...

I think I saw your Aunt at Aggie days. Not totally sure though.

Reverend Joyleaf said...

Found the clip you're talking about.

Evey said...

Is there anyone better in this world than Don Cherry? I love that guy, he makes my week every week. Chris and I got a huge kick out of him the other night as well with the whole stick talk. lol.

Are all the Sens fans ready to jump off a bridge? Or are they just accepting the reality that they suck? lol

Not sure if you knew we had a sports blog or not, but we have hockey talk on there every couple days now that the playoffs have arrived. Check it out if you feel like it. cemcsports.blogspot.com