Monday, December 17, 2007

7 things you might not know about me

I've been tagged by lu over at the things i know.
So, here are 7 things you may not know about me (though i can't guarantee it). If I tag you at the end, I guess I'm interested in learning 7 new things about you!

1. I'm actually a big fan of the colour pink.

2. Even though I know I exercise regularly and am in better shape than I've ever been (and better shape than a good percentage of people), I often feel like a big slacker, a bit of a fake and think I should work harder.

3. I have a pickle finger puppet hanging in my office.

4. I've still never had a Big Mac (or an egg nog latte).

5. I've been following this season of "The Biggest Loser".

6. I have never seen The Godfather. (any of them)

7. I do not own a pair of nylons/pantyhose nor to I care to. (though i do need to buy a pair of tights...)

Oops, I forgot to tag. Kirsten, Heather, Linda, you're it.

On a different note, it is December 17th and the City of Ottawa has already gone through it's entire snow removal budget for the year. Wow. Way to be prepared.

8 comments:

Heather said...

It will be hard to find 7 things that you don't know about me.

I haven't seen the Godfather either... And didn't I buy you pink nylons? I don't really remember what caused me to buy you those. Or did I give them to Mum? Or are those tights. I don't know. I won't be offended if you have never worn them or threw them out. I really can't imagine why I bought them for you. I must have seen them in a magazine and thought of you since you complained that everyone was more fashionable in Ottawa.

Lulu said...

it huh... this might take a while...

Lulu said...

oh, one more thing.. no egg nog latte? seriously? that I did not know...

jordan said...

Since when are people in Ottawa more fashionable?

Heather said...

When Kristen moved there, she commented that people are way more fashionable in Ottawa, and she felt dumpy in her Calgary clothes. Back me up on this one...

kristen said...

My perception when I moved was that Ottawa would be more fashionable. And since at first I spent a lot of time with Leigh and Karen and they seem to dress up a lot, I felt all un-fashionable. Then I spent more time here and realized it is just as normal as anywhere...not like Toronto. I mean, I'd just feel silly wearing Toronto clothes in Ottawa.

lu said...

don't they always do this with the snow removal every year?!

kris said...

I hope your flights work out better than our train ride. Since we got to the station early we caught an earlier train. We left at 4:50 and were supposed to arrive in Oshawa at 9:(something). We arrived in Oshawa at 12:30. The train we were supposed to be on pulled in 10 min after us. On top of all of the delays the only food they had left was junk food.