Wednesday, July 04, 2007

randomness

-The girl with the annoying voice on Canada's next top model (tara) went to my high school. Sure, many years after me...but there she is with her RAMS hoodie.

-I got fitted for orthotics today. For the first time since I've been seeing people about my ankle issue, I actually felt like someone had time for my appointment. Everyone else has been in and out and just barking orders at me...this person actually took some time to talk to me and to listen to me. I found out, among other things, that my legs are still of different lengths, my toe really IS freakishly long and I have tight calves.

-Who knew that Nigel Barker was part Sri Lankan? Not me.

-We leave for Paris in 4 days. Woohoo! I am excited for croissants, pain au chocolat, wine and a perpetual caffeine buzz. Mmmmm...bread products and coffee. Does it get any better than that?

5 comments:

Kirst said...

Sounds yummy to me. I wish I was going to Paris. At least we get to go away for a bit. miss you guys lots!

Lulu said...

AHHHH, so jealous - I hope you have so much fun in Paris - Bon Voyage!!

Heather said...

I noticed that last night too, but maybe she just dated someone that went to central, because girls don't HAVE a football team at central. But she either went there or dated someone who went there.

I knew Nigel was part Sri Lanken. HA! He's cute.

Who do you want to win?

On a lighter note, Big Brother starts tonight.

lu said...

no there is nothing better than that. have a great time!

Evey said...

Paris, I wish I was going to Paris. Be sure to take lots of pictures for those of us stuck here in North America