Monday, June 11, 2007

seen whilst running and/or walking after running

-a t-shirt that said "is it naked time yet?"

-busker wars (two buskers arguing over a "prime" corner...it was getting quite heated)

-waaay too many dead fish in the rideau canal (it was really quite disgusting and made me wonder just how nasty that water is)

-some very pale people who had clearly been in the sun too long

I know this isn't much of a post, but I was sick of looking at the Sens post. Not much going on around here...it is starting to heat up, which most people love (I don't). We'll have to break out the air conditioner- probably tonight in fact just to preemptively cool the place down so that it doesn't have to work overtime later in the week when it is even hotter.
I'm not the biggest fan of this climate...but I suppose it could be worse.

2 comments:

Chrissy & Brian said...

Bring on the heat! I hope it stays till this weekend! I am really looking forward to visiting Ottawa, it has been way to long! Hopefully we'll be able to meet up with you guys (I just sent you an email).

Kirst said...

I wish I were going to Ottawa. I like the heat but I'm not sure I would like that kind of heat. I sweat here I can't imagine what that would be like.