Saturday, April 07, 2007

seriously?

I woke up this morning to a few centimeters of snow. I'm not impressed. The poor birds don't seem to know what to do and I really don't blame them. There is snow, it is overcast and the wind chill is -12. I just don't get it.
I'm really hoping that the gym isn't busy today and that I can do more than half an hour on the treadmill. I'm not sure I can handle running in this garbage...

On a completely unrelated note: Go Flames Go. I sincerely hope that Edmonton doesn't choose tonight to finally get their stuff together. Let's hope my mum (who will be at the game) brings good luck.

update: i ended up running outside and it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. luckily the wind didn't pick up too much. i think it would have been much worse if it had. go flames go (and go nashville...though it really does seem like colorado just doesn't lose)

3 comments:

Dee said...

I feel the same about all the snow we got this week too. I'm done with it! It's time for spring!

I'm sure that the Oilers will be on tonight, but the Flames can do it. I know it!

Heather said...

go flames go

--Nathan-- said...

my oil suck so it really wasnt too much of a concern. i felt really uncertain of who to cheer for during the game though. as much as edmonton is my team i do like calgary as well... and with the flames in the playoffs i can get some serious partying in.