Sunday, April 15, 2007

dreamz

Ok, so I haven't actually been watching this season of Survivor. But I hear there was a wonderful fellow by the name of "Dreamz" that was a delight to watch. As this post has a little to do with dreams, I thought it would make a good title.

Anyway...my run yesterday was rough. It was kind of cold and it felt like I was running through sand or something like that. So when I got home, I mentioned to Jordan that it felt like I was in one of those dreams where you have to run away but you just don't seem to be going anywhere. He told me he was not familiar with that kind of dream. I was a little shocked...I thought the "running but can't go fast" dream was one that everyone had...along with the "flying as if swimming through the air" dream. Maybe we don't all have those dreams.

So tell me...am I the freak or is he? I can't be the only one with the running dream...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not the only one, I definitely have the running dreams. It's like you are working so hard and making minimal progress. Although I think my flying dreams are different. There's no swimming involved, mostly just flapping....

Dee

Steve Jolliffe said...

Lori and I both agree with the running dream. Jordan is a freak. Is that a surprise?

Lulu said...

this may sound uber weird, but in addition to the not being able to run fast dreams I often have dreams where I need to fight, and I have absolutely no strength..... hmmmm, I wonder what it all means....

Heather said...

I have the running but can't dream (normally I'm wearing giant weight shoes or something), as well as the trying to talk but am wearing a gargantuan retainer (pretty sure it's a frankle or however you spell that crazy retainer) so no one can understand me dream, AND the can't see because I'm cross eyed dream. None of which are very pleasant.

Kirst said...

You're not freak. I've had those dreams and they suck. I think Jordan may be the weird one.

kris said...

I've had the running dream lots of times. I've never had the flying dream though. I'd love to have the cross-eyed dream that sounds hilarious.

My recurring dream involves me going to school and realizing once I get there that I don't know what class I'm supposed to be in and I don't even recognize the layout of the school. I have versions of that dream all the time.

Does Jordan dream in spanish?

kristen said...

Kris-to answer your query (and those were his words) Yes he does dream in spanish.

And now that I've prodded, he things he may have had the running dream before.

Speaking of dreams, I was shooting people with an AK-47 in my dream last night. Though it was much prettier than the ones I've seen in the movies...had a nice paint job. In fact, it didn't look like an AK-47 at all, it's just that in the dream the guy that gave it to me said "here, take this AK-47".

kristen said...

and by things...i mean thinks

kris said...

I read "thinks" - my brain knows what you mean!