Saturday, March 17, 2007

300

So we saw 300 last night (and somehow Heather managed to fall asleep for a tich) and here are a few things I learned:
-the Spartans were spartanly dressed
-they were NOT spartanly built (i know those muscles had some make-up help, but wow!)
-the combination of the two make for a visually appealing movie
-when blood and violence are presented in a cartoon/comic book-like fashion, i can handle it much better.
-Xerxes? Seemed pretty gay to me.

I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but all in all, I enjoyed the film. I'd recommend it.

4 comments:

kris said...

That's weird Lynn & I also saw 300 on Friday night and I was surprised that Lynn really liked it.

kris said...

Correction - we saw it Thursday, on a whim. I thought it was wicked.

Anonymous said...

How are you doing?

Jim

liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.