Monday, January 29, 2007

randoms...

1- I have to say, I'm a little surprised about the latest Flames trade. Who knew he'd be back in Cowtown? Now I'm going to have to start to listen to some of the post-game stuff on the fan 960.

2- It has been coooold here. I think it is supposed to get better soon, but I am not appreciating the -29 windchills.

3- I just finished a writing course at the University. I highly suggest such a course for anyone who wants to brush up on their writing skills. I learned a lot and had a lot of fun. Now I need another dorky book though...the teacher had one and it looked pretty interesting.

4- January is almost over...I can't wait. I hate January and find that it is usually the month that brings me down the most. Thank goodness it has been sunny this past week (despite the bitter cold). I don't think I would be in a very positive "headspace" if it weren't for the sun.

5- I know it was going to happen eventually, but I can't believe that my sister has a boyfriend gentleman caller that I don't know or possibly won't meet unless this turns into a longer term thing. Weird.

That's enough...enjoy the rest of your Monday.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm also excited about the trade.

Coldness in Ottawa makes me sad because I'll be there nine times in February.

At first I thought you were saying that you couldn't believe that I had a boyfriend, but then I read further and saw you said a boyfriend that you might not ever meet. Well maybe you will. Or maybe not. Either way, he's pretty nice.

lu said...

and in his first game back, 2 goals!