Thursday, January 25, 2007

granny mc olderson

Yes, my name is Kristen and I like my bedtimes early and my music quiet.
I usually go to bed by 10pm and I prefer to be able to hear myself think.
What can I say? I value my hearing and I don't function well when I'm tired.
I don't see why I can't still be kind of cool but still prefer to look after my sleeping health and my hearing.

Now if you would excuse me, I have to go sit in the laundry room and wait for the inconsiderate youngster who has had their clothes in the dryer for the last 3 hours and who didn't leave a "courtesy basket". Honestly, young people these days just have no manners...

3 comments:

--Nathan-- said...

i totally understand the going to bed early thing... but the soft, barely audiable (possibly from listening to too much loud rockin' music) is pretty lame. when you go to a hockey game do you get upset when people stand up to cheer?

Lori said...

I am with you about the going to bed early thing AND the loudness. Gosh! Turn it down people. Especially those who have more than one thing going at the same time like: tv, radio and kids. Too much noise.

Evey said...

lol. I am definitly a night owl. I couldnt go to bed by ten if I tried.

Some music I like quiet, but some music is made to be loud and just cant be had any other way:)