Sunday, January 07, 2007

ahh the flu...

I don't have it...in fact I'm really hoping that my flu shot is working its magic...but Jordan? He's a been down for the count for a couple of days. I'm not sure if it is the time change or the fighting off of the virus that is making me tired, but something is. I'm hoping that I can manage a good sleep tonight before heading back to work tomorrow.
I had a nice rest...especially once I was able to relax and just forget about anything that may cause stress. So for the most part, I'm feeling pretty rested and ready to go back to work. Hopefully it lasts (though I am certain that I will be really ready for the weekend come friday).

As for new years....ahh the best laid plans. On the way to my dad's to watch the game in high definition I realized that amongst all of the satellite channels he gets, none of them involve a sports channel...of course, the only channel we actually needed was the rogers sportsnet channel...but no sports actually means no sports...so after feeling like a big idiot, we ended up down south for lobster AT the lobbsters. Still a delicious meal and some good times...though one of my favourite parts of the evening MAY have been somebody pushing another somebody over as he was trying to put his shoes on...

Anyway, back in Ottawa and back to work. It was nice to be in Calgary and to be with everyone. Thanks for the fun.

4 comments:

--Nathan-- said...

i got them on eventually... i think.

Kirst said...

That was pretty funny. Nathan cracks me up. We had a good time that night. Nobody is sick here so at least it isn't our fault Jordan is sick. Hopefully you can hold it off.

Heather said...

Ahhh drunk nathan. I wish I could have seen that.

Dee said...

It might be my fault jordan is sick...I've got the gripe.

It think I sent the germs across the table at Pho Ann...but I kept the peanut sauce to myself thank goodnes!