Tuesday, December 05, 2006

three legged dog

That there is the most interesting part of the post. The three legged dog. I saw one today...it was limping down Preston street with nary a care in the world.
Other than that, I really don't have much to say but I'm sick at looking at the last post.

I do have a thought though...why oh why do most variety packs of yogurt contain strawberry? I hate the smell of strawberry yogurt. The taste is ok...but the smell really gets me.

What else? I can really feel that I need a vactaion and some time off...I really can't wait. In just two weeks, I'll be back "home" and even though I will be working for a few days, it will allow me to ease into it.

I will leave you with a few stories that have caught my attention:
-Hooray!

-For real?!?!

-Sad

10 comments:

liz said...

You have my sympathy - I feel the same way about raspberry yogurt - only that has more to do with the seeds than the smell.

Kris said...

Most flavoured yogurts gross me out now. For the past couple of years we've been getting plain yogurt and putting unfrozen fruit in it. It's waay better that way, imo.

Kirst said...

I hate the smell and taste of strawberry yogurt. It reminds me of flouride. Yuck!

Lori said...

Strawberry kind of smells like bum. Maybe just because I ASSociate it with my kids diapers.
Either way it's gross and makes me gag. I like eating the unstirred stuff-just the white part on top.

--Nathan-- said...

all you girls are nuts.. and you too kris. I loves the strawberry yogurt and raspberry is my fave... you can always pawn off your not wanted yogurt on me. im always in need of more culture. (im sure to get a laugh out of my uncle randy, since thats his kinda joke)

Uncle Randy said...

Good one Nathan!!

Dee said...

I LOVE raspberry yogurt! I eat it every morning in fact. I'm not a fan of the srtawberry though, I never thought it was the smell before though...maybe when my sense I smell returns to me I will test that out.

I hear on the radio today that the scented ads have been removed already...too many people with asthma and allergies!

~Dee

lu said...

agreed on the strawberry (and peach) yoghurts. i LOVE raspberry though. and blueberry. but my favourite is plain yoghurt with honey and blueberries.

and the low fat yoghurt that is loaded with sugars?! how is anyone supposed to eat healthy when you are told things are low fat or non fat and then full of crap.

marketing food products makes me a bit nauseous. just like the smell of strawberry yoghurt.

Kris said...

That's funny, I like plain yogurt, honey and blueberries, but I don't really like them together. My favourite is raspberries. Lynn insists on getting strawberries to mix things up a bit but I don't really enjoy them on their own. I just throw in a banana with the strawberries then it's all good.

Heather said...

I like plain.

Are you going to post something new yet?