Sunday, December 03, 2006

new bed, new hair, no batteries

Now I don't need to post do I?

Our bed was delivered on Friday so Jordan spent most of the afternoon and part of the evening putting it together. I helped a little, but he did the bulk of it. By hand...no electric screwdriver or drill...lets just say that the EQ3 stuff is a little thicker and heavier than Ikea stuff. Mechanical help would have been mighty helpful.
But, it is now put together and looks wonderful, though it was much easier to put sheets on just the plain old mattress on the floor.

I got my hair cut yesterday...not a huge change, but enough so that it looks different. Oh, and a new colour. Again, not a huge change, but I love the colour.

No batteries for the camera, so no pictures of either the hair or the bed.

Anything else? Well, winter has finally arrived, but thank goodness it isn't all that cold yet. There is now snow on the ground...but Friday involved freezing rain and that stuff is no fun at all.

Oh, yes...I'm very interested to see how the Liberal party does in the next election with their new leader AND, how do you Albertans feel about your new premier?

1 comment:

Lori said...

Can't wait to see your new hair.
The new premier...hmmm will have to wait and see. I do like the fact that he took Sunday off to spend time with family etc before diving into the job.