Saturday, December 16, 2006

leaving on a jetplane

Hopefully all goes well on the standby list tomorrow morning and I'll be on a plane at 8am EST. Of course, this means leaving the apartment at 4:30...but it is worth it for the amount of money I'm saving by doing so.

I am leaving a city full of green grass and daytime highs of 10 degrees. This is not normal for this time of year, but I have no complaints at all (which is more than I can say for some of the other people who live in this city...they are whining that it may not be a white christmas). I have no idea if Calgary is snowy right now, but it is colder than here. But even if it was -30, I would only complain a little bit.

Wish me luck...

3 comments:

Kirst said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see you. If you get on the 800 am flight we probably won't be able to make it to the airport. I'm sure you will understand. Hopefully somebody will let us know what is happening. See you soon.

Jenn said...

good luck and it's not really that snowy here.

Jenn

Dee said...

are you here yet???