1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? egg nog if it is home made. i hate the eggnog from a carton
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? santa used to set out his main present right by the fire place...now santa fills our stockings with wrapped gifts
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? i'm a fan of just white
4. Do you hang mistletoe? i never have and doubt that i will
5. When do you put your decorations up? my preference would be the first weekend in december
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? anything appetizer related. i love brie and cranberry in phyllo pastry...mmmmm
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? i don't know that i have a favourite...they are all pretty good. but if i have to choose, it would be waking up in the middle of the night, going to the door of my room and feeling the weight of my stocking against the door as i pushed it open. i would then bring the stocking to my bed and open it for the first time. once my sister was up, i'd open it for a second time and show her, then once my mum was up, it would get opened for the third time.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? i'm not sure
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? nope
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? with decorations? i'm not sure how to answer that. but we all know what a pretty tree we have ;-)
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? i don't mind it in Calgary...but in Ottawa it means too much salt and too many slush puddles
12. Can you ice skate? jordan doesn't believe that i can. i don't think i'm really any good, but i have skated many a times.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? i remember being pretty excited about getting Rainbow Brite and her horse...
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? friends and family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? nanaimo bars, anything that involves dark chocolate and chewy ginger cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? stockings, christmas morning breakfast at my mum's house and my dad's decorations at his house
17. What tops your tree? an angel, of course (the one i made out of construction paper...she has a green face)
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? o holy night and the version of all i want for christmas is you that is on the love actually soundtrack
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? i used to only like the cherry ones. now i'll eat the peppermint ones, but i could definitely go without.