Friday, December 29, 2006

christmas vacation

Apparently work isn't the only thing I'm taking a vacation from these days. To be fair, I have been pretty busy. First I had to work, then finish the Christmas shopping, then it was Christmas and fake Christmas and then I've only had a few days since then...
It is great to be around family and friends...though it is weird to be in a place so familiar but not really have a place to call home.
I wish I had pictures to post, but alas. I don't think we even brought the cord to upload pictures.

I hope you are all having a good time with family and friends and that you aren't eating as much as Kirsten.

4 comments:

thephoenixnyc said...

Okay, I am curious, What is "fake Christmas?"

--Nathan-- said...

oops, i forgot to wish you a Merry Fistmas

K said...

We had two Christmases this year. One with my family (on christmas day), one with my husband's family (on boxing day/the 26th). It worked out well with people working and being with other parts of their family for Christmas day, so we didn't have to worry about choosing where to be for our first married christmas. We'll have to see what happens next year...

Kirst said...

I'm still eating lots. Man my mom's food is good. I just can't help myself.;)