Sunday, November 19, 2006

they's so pretty

As I watched a documentary on the "hardcore" anti-abortion movement (as in, those who kill abortionists or support those who do), there were two things that struck me the most.
The first was that they sounded a lot (one guy in particular) like islamic jihadists.
The second was that the people from the American south are not an attractive bunch. Seriously...the only somewhat attractive person that was seen on camera was living in the south, but sounded like they were from New Zealand or somewhere like that.

Lesson? If you want to feel really attractive, go south.

4 comments:

--Nathan-- said...

yeah i've notice that about "the south" as well. Quite the generalization im sure but still quite true from what you see from other areas of the world... weird.

The Postman said...

I don't mean for this to turn into a "when does life begin" forum.

Kind of makes you think. Is it okay to kill one person if it means that many others will live? i.e. Sadam, etc.

For the record: I know Sadam isn't an abortionist. I'm just trying to sort of kind of draw a parallel. And also to stir up some conversation over here.

People from "The South" aren't attractive? Let's kill 'em. Why not? It'll increase the "pretty people" quotient. I went too far. Insert Nathan's profile pic (and imagine my face instead of his) here:

thephoenixnyc said...

Generally speaking the more money you have the better looking you are. Most of these loons are trailer trash Wal-Mart greeters and therefore...

Evey said...

As for the people in the south are unatractive here is my thought....

I think they are purposly portrayed that way, I think they go down south and search for ugly trailer trash type people on purpose so they can keep up with the stereotype of people down south. A lot of our friends here are from all over the south......Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama etc and honestly they are all pretty good looking people. I have pictures, I can prove it. lol