Thursday, November 16, 2006

again with the ettiquette

It has been raining a LOT here lately...so again, the umbrellas are out in full force. The other day whilst approaching an escalator, the lady in front of me decided to hoist her full length umbrella (complete with point) horizontally and start swinging it. You should have seen us all scatter for fear of being impaled.

But rain brings not only umbrella etiquette, but "wet stuff" etiquette as well. As I sat on the bus today, a guy who had obviously been standing outside sans umbrella sat down next to me and proceeded to drip all over me. Not only that, but he actually put his bag so that it was half on my lap. I just didn't get it. He did make up for it by helping me to determine what stop we were at (the windows were all fogged up).

On a completely different note: for those of you with little to no "junk in the trunk" or for those of you who have shopped for someone who is lacking in the "booty"...i need some jean recommendations. I am one of those aforementioned people who are basically flat down the back and I'd like to find a pair of jeans that make me look like i just might have a butt back there.

7 comments:

--Nathan-- said...

a guy on fear factor spent his 50 grand on a bum implant... you could do that.

The Postman said...

http://tinyurl.com/yh4mws

Kirst said...

Sorry I don't have any expertise in that department. I think I have your junk in my trunk. Wait that didn't come out right. You know what I mean.
You're not having any luck in the umbrella department.

lu said...

seeing as i have the opposite problem, i will recommend Mavi jeans because they look awful on me. my sister wears Silvers too and she is sans booty. i bet Paper Denim would be good but they will set you back nearly a month's salary.

ohhhh..... it is sad that i am so well-versed in the kinds of jeans that don't fit me.

Sara (lara's sister) said...

as my sister said, i can relate. you need a jean with pockets that are not too high so they fill the entire space on your buns. this draws attention to the area and makes your junk appear bigger. or go for pockets that have embelishments, like buttons or flaps. i wear both silver and mavi, but i prefer mavi. i will warn against dish jeans. i had a pair and it was a bad idea, emphasized my "mom bum". apologies to the moms out there, but 23 year olds need at least some booty! and i am going to a jean sale on saturday, so if i find any more brands that work well i will let you know.

Kris said...

What about pockets that are too low. It seems like those have a habit of making butts disappear.

K said...

i think i'll stick with butt enhancing jeans instead of the butt implants...