Thursday, October 05, 2006

one year...

Weird. One year ago today, I was on my way to Ottawa (in fact, I believe that at this time, I was saying my goodbyes and doing my best not to cry). This morning, I was on my way to Calgary. It is funny how things work.
It feels kind of surreal to be here, but I'm very excited to see everyone and to have a bit of a break.
Coming soon: a year in review. Whether you enjoy reading it or not, I look forward to reflecting back on everything that has happened this year. It should be an interesting thought process.

Happy Thanksgiving. Hopefully you're all lucky enough to be spending it with people you love.

5 comments:

Heather said...

One year. It's sad really. And yes, I'm still amd at you for moving!

Heather said...

(that was supposed to be mad). And "i hat you".

Evey said...

A year goes by fast doesnt it. Chris and I just came up on two years here and its crazy how quick it has gone.

Happy thanksgiving to you guys.

Nice that you get to go to a Flames game. The Oilers actually come here this year so I am pretty excited about that. It's always fun being the away teams fan, especially if your winning:)

lu said...

i was thinking of a 'year in review' myself. something about this time of year calls for reflection, i can't wait to hear what you have learned by moving away. maybe you can teach me a thing or two!

thephoenixnyc said...

A happy anniverssary to you!!!