Wednesday, June 21, 2006

exhausted

I have been exhausted all week. It isn't even that hot right now (though it was on Sunday...) but I'm still having trouble sleeping and therefore, the days feel very long.

I actually stayed up to watch the hockey game the other day. I felt it was my Canadian duty to watch game 7 of the Stanley Cup final. I find it interesting that the guy that played a key role in keeping the cup from the Oilers is from Edmonton. That must be weird for his parents.

Hopefully y'all have more energy than I do. If you can spare some, send some spunk my way...

2 comments:

Kirst said...

Sorry I can't send some energy vibes your way. I, too am exhausted today. I have been working lots, outside of our home. I know how you're feeling.

kris said...

I can't help you either, I've got a looong night ahead of me - a paper's due tomorrow. I should be doing that right now actually.