Wednesday, June 14, 2006

drugs drugs drugs (which are good, which are bad)

So not only to I get to watch drug deals out my kitchen window, I now get to witness them from an arms length at the bus stop.
It felt like a regular morning walking to the bus stop, until some strange people ended up crossing the street with me. They promptly walked into the bus shelter, sat down and started shuffling their drugs around. Mmmm...drugalicious...
Luckily I had a book with me, so I just stood around, reading my book and hoping the bus would hurry up.

5 comments:

thephoenixnyc said...

My prsitine image of Canadians has just been shattered.

kris said...

We used to see drug deals a lot in front of our house. There was a while when it was happening every day. We haven't seen anyone lately though, fortunately.

Anonymous said...

Can't complain about having nothing interesting to say anymore!
Sandra

lu said...

i saw a deal happen the other day off 9th ave and 1st street under a tree. but i was a bit naive and just thought that they were trying to stay dry.

Kirst said...

Nothing exciting like that happens to us now that we live in the burbs. Ah downtown living, good times.