Monday, June 12, 2006

apparently i have nothing to say

I guess things have just been kind of normal...
Seriously...I try to come up with things to write and I've got nothing.

I thought I'd be able to cheer for the Oilers in the Stanley Cup final...but I just can't do it.

I don't have a huge interest in the World Cup...though "football" does produce a lot of drama. I do like that part of it. It is the watching part that can get a little tedious (thank goodness there are a few good looking soccer players...).

Father's day is less than a week away...I had better get on that.

I miss having a backyard to sit and lounge in on nice days. Hopefully our next apartment has a balcony.

That's all I've got for now...sorry.

3 comments:

Kirst said...

Who really has a super exciting life. I like hearing about your life exciting or not. Miss you!

lu said...

check out the iranian team - some really nice looking fellows there, but i have always had a thing for persian men.

i am torn on the oilers too, i can't exactly cheer but then again carolina?? but i would be sort of sad if the oilers won or if england does well in the world cup cause i'll be missing all the fun!

lu said...

and apparently i now speak in rhymes...