Friday, May 26, 2006

how 'bout some random things on a friday?

-I sometimes make up stories about the people I see on the bus everyday. Right down to where they work and what they do (this coincides with where they get off the bus and what they look like for example: guy that wears black socks with his sandals? he's definitely an IT guy). It makes the morning ride much more entertaining.

-On Tuesday, I wrote an email to our landlord complaining about the stench of cigarrettes in the building. It was very effective! He came to talk to us, has posted no smoking signs in the common areas in the building and talked to the tenants he thought were causing the problem. Unfortunately, he isn't going to tell people they can't smoke in their units...but, what he did was a start. Plus, it is far less smelly since Tuesday!

-I forgot to send out the birthday card I bought...I guess it will be late. (I do have an excuse...I've had a sinus cold and have been feeling pretty crappy...much better today)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Mine will be full of cleaning, movies and outside (looks like it will finally be a nice weekend weather-wise...we haven't had one of those for awhile)

3 comments:

Dee said...

Well while you are enjoying the nice weather this weekend (Finally!) you can think of the fact that it is pouring rain in Calgary....

Kirst said...

Rain, Rain go away come again another day. You guys have been chanting(?) that all week haven't you. And now it came to us. It might a movie weekend for us as well. I hope you are feeling like your old self soon. Love you guys and miss you!

Joy & Darrin said...

My mom and I spent a whole BLueJays game making up stories about the people around us once. We had the people in front of us having an affair, and it was his wife's sister! That was a fast 9 innings!
Hopefully you are feeling well enough to enjoy the beautiful weather. Get some r n' r.