Saturday, April 22, 2006

whoohooo!

One down, fifteen more to go. (you've gotta dream big no?)

We have about 6 "CBC" channels...not one of them showed the puck drop for the Calgary game because of the Edmonton/Detroit overtime. That Edmonton, always trying to bring us down ;-)
But eventually, we found one that had switched over to show us our game and all was well.

My goal for the weekend: Finish my thank you cards.
I think the weather will co-operate...it is supposed to be cloudy and rainy but still...good luck to me!

5 comments:

lu said...

well i had a nap at 11:00pm (cause you can do that when you are a grad student writing a paper) so i could listen to the first period of the game on friday night, but at 3:30am i had to crawl into bed or i would have fallen asleep on my keyboard.

but tonight's game starts here at 2:00am so maybe i can stay up to hear iginla score at least one goal. but then again, i'd want to cheer really loudly but might wake my flatmates up!

K said...

just cheer into your pillow....

Evey said...

LETS GO DUCKS!! ;)

K said...

hey now, here i am hoping for a calgary edmonton series...and you go cheering for the ducks. maybe i should start cheering for detroit...

Evey said...

hehe! You know deep down inside i have to agree that an Edmonton/Calgary series would be great.

If it's any consulation, when the Flames made it to the finals against TB I was rooting for them all the way:) And I still think they were robbed and should have won the cup in game 6.