Thursday, April 20, 2006

go flames go

With playoff hockey starting tomorrow (go flames go), the smart bets aren't on who will win the series (go flames go), the conference (go flames go) or the cup (go flames go) but on whether or not I will be able to stay awake for more than a few whole games. The money of course is on me not lasting through the games -especially the ones in Anaheim.

This eastern time zone is going to kill me I tell you. I have no idea what I will do if games go into triple overtime.





ps-go flames go.

8 comments:

Hez said...

I looked for a new t for you today (while I was stalling and not studying) but there aren't any new ones out yet. I'll keep looking though.






go flames go

Devo said...

Go Flames Go! I read four or five different sports writes articles that predicted that Anahiem will win in 6 or 7 games and I couldn't help but shake my head and laugh. I think they're just jealous since they're Vancouver writers

Evey said...

I hear ya on the late night games. We have been doing that all year. Im excited for the playoffs though. I think the Ducks will take the series against the Flames but I think it will be a great series either way. I love playoff hockey.

--Nathan-- said...

oooohhh evey, you know how to make enemies quick. Im an oilers fan and am preparing myself for the on-slaught that detroit is going to lay down... but to say that the ducks are going to beat the flames (which they have a shot of doing, lets not kid ourselves) on kristens blog ... thats not going to go un-noticed.

Evey said...

Nathan i too am an Oilers fan, while excited for the series I am also prepared for what may be:)

Of course I really do think the Flames will lose and of course I said it so it will get noticed by all the lovely flames fans:)

K said...

In these playoffs, I'm pretty convinced that ANYONE could win. Of course Anaheim COULD win...but the WON'T YOU EVIL OILERS FAN ;-)

Anonymous said...

GO DUCKS GO!!!

Dee said...

yeah well, we had a little duck roasting tonight...and there's more to come!

GO FLAMES!!!!

~D