Wednesday, March 08, 2006

An open invitation to come on over....

Anyone up for a few games of Settlers?
I can make snacks...tasty tasty snacks. I'll even throw in dinner....and I promise I won't make you play Trivial Persuit...does that sweeten the deal?

I hope you are all well this week.

Kirsten, you can bill Nathan for his untouched food next Tuesday. I think an appropriate price would be him buying your coffee for the next two weeks. (Nathan, I almost put a "you know Kirsten doesn't have a computer at home so you should probably call her" comment on your Flames post but I figured that since you posted it, you probably remembered to call. Silly me).


Oh yeah...and for the first time in about 5 or 6 seasons, I voluntarily missed an episode of the Amazing Race KNOWING that I wouldn't see it because I have no means with which to record it. I was just too tired last night...I didn't feel very well and I was exhausted...I had to go to bed before it even started! Craziness, I know.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh I would play Trivial Pursuit, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Ah settlers. wish someone here liked playing it! Or maybe they just don't want to play it with me. Miss those times with all of you extremely competitive people.
Trivial Pursuit? No thanks!!!
Faye

Anonymous said...

No Trivial Pursiut unless Faye and I get Randy and Glen on our team.
Never played Settlers.
Char

Hez said...

I almost made a post saying "what the crap K, no Amazing Race updates?"

You're shirking your duties missy.

Dee said...

I taped it so you can borrow it and watch it....wait. That won't work now will it?

Ah, I wish I could lend it to you lady. But the nerds are still doing good it no worries! I'm cheering them all the way to the end!

Evey said...

Settlers must be a Canadian thing. I have never heard of it. Or was it around when I still lived in up there and I just never knew about it......