Sunday, March 05, 2006

oops...i guess not today

I thought I'd have the time today, but alas. A very busy day of trying to make our place look a little more homey...
Perhaps I'll have time tomorrow. And if I don't, I'm sure that as soon as I get my picture proofs it won't matter if I have time or not, I'll have to go on and on about it.

I'll tell you this though...it was a wonderful day that MANY people worked really hard to put together. I'd thank everyone "Oscar-style", but you wouldn't want that....
Speaking of the Academy Awards...if you saw the beginning of the Oscar telecast...that pillow case that Jon Stewart's head was on, when he was in bed with George Clooney? We have those cases...woohooo.

2 comments:

--Nathan-- said...

Why do you make us wait in such agony... its been over a WEEK since the wedding and im already forgetting how great i looked. Im only kidding i look forward to whenever you catch the time to relive your special day.

Hez said...

I watched a movie with George Clooney the other day... "out of sight"... and damn he was looking fine.

He's no McDreamy though.