Saturday, March 11, 2006

not always so sexy...

In response to Deanna's "what a sexy bride" post, I felt I had to include a few out-takes. They make me laugh...
I wonder what I was thinking here...perhaps "seriously, one more picture and I might just snap". But more likely "what on earth is our DJ wearing? and why does he have a cowbell"???


I find this one amusing as well....

Anyway...I got all of the information to view our "online wedding album" which is basically the best of the best of what our photographer took. I'm not going to put that information here because I don't know that everyone in those pictures would feel comfortable with that. Plus, I don't know how I feel about giving random access to random people...BUT, for those of you who have not yet received that information over email (because I don't have your email address) and really want to see them, find a way to email me and I will pass that information along. I love the pictures, so I have no problem sharing them with you. I do have a few "proof pages" that I MAY be able to post....I'll see if it works.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Char said:
I don't think you have my email addy. It's chjolliffe@shaw.ca

lu said...

k,

i checked out the photos last week, but haven't had a chance to tell you how STUNNING they are until now, so here you have it - you two look gorgeous (well actually the whole day looked gorgeous). my favourite are the ones outside with the snow!

as the brits say - bril!

thephoenixnyc said...

You look gorgeous. Congratulations.

Evey said...

I would love to see your guys' online album if thats ok. If you dont want to send me the addy thats ok but if your ok with it my email addy is micmash57@hotmail.com