Monday, February 06, 2006

monday, monday....

Nah nah, nah nah nah naaaah.

All in all, not a bad Monday.
This sure is a strange place though. The temperature was -5 when I left for work this morning, but the windchill translated to "feels like -20". That seems like a crazy difference to me. Maybe I've just been spoiled in my car driving ways...but that just doesn't seem right to me. But really...not a big deal.

But the real news of today was the government business. I felt like a big geek listening to it on the radio, but I just had to. It did have its share of scandals though...a floor crosser, a non-elected cabinet minister, Harper arriving in a minivan...What more could you ask for?

Enjoy the week (just think, in three weeks, I'll be "a wife"...weird).

3 comments:

revswife said...

To think of you as a wife is so strange. Fun, but strange. It has come up so fast hasn't it?

Hez said...

From now on, your name will be Wife Tronsy.

That kind of sounds like you should be a bar wench. Maybe your name should be wench tronsy? Maybe not.

The Rev said...

How can Kristen be the wench? Jordan's the wench. There can only be one wench. Jordan.