Friday, February 03, 2006

it's raining....but at least it's not cold

Must. buy. umbrella.

I'm glad it is Friday. As exciting as it was to have things to do this week, I am glad that I now have a break. I managed to take the 7 flights of stairs UP 4 times and the 7 flights of stairs down 5 times. My goal is to take the stairs up once a day and down once a day. Monday didn't count all the way because it was my first day and that's why I took the elevator up. We shall see how long it lasts.

Anyway, I don't have too much today except that I survived my first week quite nicely. I'm sure that the "real" work will start soon and I will be busier than busy can be and will be even more exhausted on Fridays...eek.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Oh you'd love some of the "Beauty Experts" that work in my store. Can those girls ever blend colours to get the right shade!