Thursday, February 02, 2006

exhausted

Well, this working thing makes me tired. I'm sure that next week will be easier, but I'm just not used to it yet.

On a happy note...the new season of The Amazing Race starts on February 28th. In my opinion, that will be perfect timing. I'll be going through Olympic withdrawl so I'll need something to take my mind off of it.

I hope you're all having a great week.
I never thought I'd be so excited for a casual Friday in my life, but after a week of having to dress in other pants, I can't wait for my jeans.

3 comments:

Hez said...

Never underestimate the power of casual Friday!!!

Leslie said...

ooh, I could live in jeans. They are the 'comfort food' of clothes!

lu said...

yes, when you have casual fridays, you really begin to appreciate them. as for me, i had an ultra casual friday and wore sweat pants for my tooling around campus. i am all about comfort!

so great to hear about the new job, sounds exciting!