Sunday, January 22, 2006

tagged

I've been tagged, so here are my 4somes.

4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life
1. I spent 2 days working at the Great Canadian Bagel for a man who was a moron. I never got paid for those 2 days...he told me that the cheque was in the mail. Come on dude. Who schedules a high school student to work at 12 pm on a Monday afternoon after they've been away all weekend (which you knew) and clearly hasn't been able to check the schedule and then calls and leaves a mean message on your dad's answering machine when you don't show up for your shift. Then when you go in after school to check the schedule (unaware of the message) freaks out when you can't stay all night to work off that shift?
2. I was a cashier at IGA
3. I worked in a "wine and spirits" store for a few months...they were pyschos. He wanted to replace the video monitoring system and take the old one and put it in the parking lot of their condo complex so that he could watch people.
4. I worked as a research assistant in a treatment study for problem gamblers.

4 Movies You Would Watch Over and Over
1. The Sound of Music
2. About a Boy
3. Love Actually
4. Seven

4 Places You Have Lived
1. Midnapore (in calgary)
2. Wildwood (in calgary)
3. Strathcona (in calgary)
4. Ottawa (not in calgary)

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Amazing Race
3. Tout Simplement Clodine
4. anything that's on cable because i don't have cable and i'm just so happy not to be watching CTV or CBC or french

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation (i'm just putting down the first places i think of)
1. Maine
2. Mexico
3. St. Thomas
4. Guatemala

4 Websites You Visit Daily (and i visit a lot so this is just random)
1. dooce
2. Noggin Bits
3. CBC
4. Heather's Randomness

4 Favorite Foods
1. Sushi
2. Lasagna
3. Dark Chocolate
4. pretty much any fish
I would continue but I would look like a big pig. You see, I love food. Love it.

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now
1. here
2. here (this is one of the things that comes up if you type "under the sea" into a google image search...you see because i'd like to be....)
3. here
4. here
But where I am isn't so bad.

4 People You Tag to complete this
Any of you...do it. Do it starsky and hutch style...

No comments: