Monday, December 12, 2005

trying to impress...it's exhausting

I think the interview went well. It was with one of the same people and with one "new" person (the person who is going on mat leave thus the person who is temporarily vacating the job). She looked great for how pregnant she was, but I thought that would be too brown-nosing to tell her that.
Anyway, we chatted it up about Calgary again (he is going to Calgary over Christmas...we are not on the same flight) and I am pretty sure I answered their questions well. They have already contacted at least one of my references (she let me know) and they are hoping to have a decision by the end of the week.

In other news, I am going to take a "skills test" on December 22nd. I applied with one of the many governmental organizations back in October and was "invited" to take a test on the 22nd. Luckily there are some practice tests on the internet, otherwise I would have no idea what to expect.

I'll try to update more often...we had a busy weekend and Jordan is trying to finish up a paper, so my computer time has been somewhat limited, but I am pretty sure he's close to being done.

Enjoy your lovely weather....it's just getting colder here!

1 comment:

Hez said...

Good Job my dear!

I can't wait to see you... it's getting clooooooooooooooose!

I was just passing the sushi restaurant and thinking that we should have a sushi date when you get back... mmmmmmmm fishy goodness!