Friday, December 02, 2005

is it the 7th yet?

This weekend should be an interesting one...we have our marriage preparation class. It was strangely hard to find one that was at a good time for us and even this one isn't perfectly timed due to the fact that it's pretty close to the end of the semester and Jordan has a tonne of work to do, but it'll do. I am preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. I sincerely hope I don't want to start poking hot needles in my eyes by the end of it. But it's only tonight and tomorrow...so even if it is horrid, it's just for two days.

I got some good news this afternoon. At long last, I FINALLY have an interview. It's on December 7th...so hopefully I can manage to do some calming excercises or something so that I'm not super nervous and so that things go well.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Hez said...

yahoo! (about the interview thing)... and you can do it! (about the marriage course thang)

revswife said...

An interview! Finally. Hurray.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the interview! Will be praying for you on the 7th.
Char

Chrissy & Brian said...

Good Luck on the Job interview tomorrow. We'll be thinking of you.
Big B & Lil C