Wednesday, November 30, 2005

woohooo

So last week I was increadibly jealous of the weather in Calgary. There was some sort of super-chinook and it was between 15 and 20 degrees most days while it was snowing and windy and cold here.
Well today it was +17 here....unfortunately, it was also raining like you wouldn't believe. But considering the fact that Calgary had snow, I'll take it. I'm pretty sure it will be the last time we see temperatures over 0 for awhile. I had better get used to it...

(oh yeah, I've already noticed the extensions that have been put on the fire hydrants so that they are easily seen in snowbanks...oy vey.)

5 comments:

Evey said...

It was super nice here too yesterday. Today is still really warm but its rainy and gross. I just want the snow to get here already! And don't be sending any of your bad weather down here:)

Hez said...

extensions on the fire hydrants? whaaaaaa?
ps nice use of oy vey

thephoenixnyc said...

Its unseasonably warm here in NY as well. Almost 60 degrees.

Anonymous said...

While calgary gets wicked nice weather, Red Deer gets -18. Not a smart move on my behalf!!

K said...

hey anonymous...you didn't sign your name...