Wednesday, November 23, 2005

i must have been feeling chubby last winter...

Seriously, I really must been feeling fat last winter because pretty much all of my "winter clothes" from last year are too big. I know I have lost some weight since then, but honestly...I was either huge or feeling huge last year. There is no way that I have lost as much weight as my sweaters seem to indicate. If only I knew how to sew, I could transform this sweater I'm wearing into two cute sweaters for the season.
(so in other words, if you are wanting to get me a christmas present this year, perhaps clothes are a good idea)

6 comments:

kris said...

Jordan's probably been wearing them to school. You know, hiding them in his bag then putting them on when he gets around the corner. Does anything else seem a few sizes too big?

K said...

now that you mention it....

jordan said...

If your underwear is too big....umm, it's also because you are smaller now......no other reason.

Hez said...

I'm laughing out loud...

I miss your silliness Jordan!

The Rev said...

Holy crap! Jordan commented on a blog. The question is: When will Jordan start his own blog?

K said...

I wouldn't hold your breath....