Wednesday, October 05, 2005

and here starts the ottawa adventure

My flight leaves at 6:20...
I'm both excited and nervous but I know it will all work out.
I have a feeling that this first month will be a tough one, but it can only get better right?
Pray for safe flights, good jobs and general wellness please.

I will miss those of you here, but hey, that's what's great about the internet! We're all still connected.

I will pass on my information once I have it...
Thanks for all your kind words and support.
~K

4 comments:

Hez said...

I love you "K"!!

And Katie says bye and best wishes on your Ottawa adventure!

(We're working in the bibliotheque together and taking a break!)

revswife said...

Love you guys. Missing you already. Don't stay away too long. Have a wonderful adventure. Enjoy every minute of it.

The Rev said...

"I have a feeling that this first month will be a tough one, but it can only get better right?"

You've lived in Calgary your whole life right? What's the longest period of time you've ever spent on a holiday?

The first while will feel like you're on vacation. That's what it felt like when we moved to Hamilton. We had a place and our stuff was there but it took a while for it to feel like home. And then we moved back so it pretty much was like a long holiday.

Maybe you can get Jordan to guest blog. How about that?

Miss you.

thephoenixnyc said...

Bon chance!!!!