Friday, September 30, 2005

randomness on a friday

-This is my last Friday at work…and in the city. I don't know when I will have an internet connection so this might be my last random Friday post for awhile.

-I had some great times with some friends last night. I will miss them.

-The flag is at half mast again. Once again, I have no idea why.

-I had forgotten that Mexican president Vicente Fox was on campus yesterday…I would have tried to catch a glimpse.

-Life is so unpredictable and precious.

-I can’t believe this time has come so fast. I hope I get everything done in time for the truck coming tomorrow.

-5 more days!

4 comments:

Evey said...

Heres to hoping you get everything done and off in time. Moving sucks....butat least there is someone waiting for you there:) Looking forward to hearing about your trip out and stuff once your back on line!

thephoenixnyc said...

You find out who your REAL friends are when you have to move.

Good luck!!

Angela said...

Best of luck to you!

The Rev said...

"You find out who your REAL friends are when you have to move."

What exactly do you mean? Cause your true friends will help you?

I've moved four times in the past 2 years and have one good buddy who hasn't been able to help once. Does that mean he's not my friend? No.

I think he has moved twice in the past year or so. I was only able to help him move once. Does that mean I'm not his friend? No.

Are you referring to something else? If so, what?