Friday, September 09, 2005

random stuff on a friday

-It is rainy and it is cold. I know I'm not supposed to like weather like this, but for some reason, today I do. Perhaps because it fits my mood.

-I really have a lot to do before I move. I should make a list or something because I don't think I fully understand how much there is to do and how many days I have to do these things.

-The car is getting close to needing gas. I wonder how much it is going to cost to fill it up...gas was still 97 or so the last time we filled up. I'm a little frightened.

-I really don't have much inspiration today, but felt the need to post something.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

The Rev said...

Great looking site you have here! I totally agree with everything you said. I like the look of your blog. I just popped in to get ideas for my own site over at Calgary Gas Prices. You should check it out! Search for the cheapest place to buy gas and learn which pumps to avoid!

K said...

is this fake comment spam? I'm so confused...

The Rev said...

Wuah ha ha.
;p

Evey said...

Great....Steve is our new spammer? Dang and he can get past the word veri!!